aberdeen-music

New Blaze Album

Foreskin Ninja

So who all picked it up? I got what looked like it was the last copy at One-Up on Monday. I wasn't sure at first whether or not I thought it was better than Tenth Dimension, but I knew that it was a great fucking album.

I've been listening to it alot over the last few days and think that I do indeed like it better than it's predecessor, which too, was fucking ace.

Some very heavy riffs and some equally beautiful softer melodic ones, awesine solos too.

My favourites at the moment are probably the title track and "Regret".

Thoughts?

I wasn't keen for the first few listens either. But I think I'm converting, there's only one song I don't really like now. Life and Death, Regret, Ten Seconds, Tearing Yourself To Pieces... all fuckin' ace!! METAALLL!!

Still doesn't quite beat 10th Dimension for me though... but we'll see...

Heehee, I've got broadband in my flat now ;) Fuckin' ace. And I saw how slowly traffic had been moving in this place, and I thought it needed some speeding up. And I'm trying to write two essays, and you know how it is... you're looking for any excuse for distraction :D

BTW that metallica gig is a DVD, I meant to text you back but I've never got any money in me phone...

...it sounds like Laurencekirk (not that you probably know or care where Laurencekirk is) but we went to school there and it's a shithole.

Here is decidely superior to either of them (I think I went through Mintlaw once on a bus on the way to kemnay - and witnessed the bus being robbed by some dodgers)