aberdeen-music

Bloody hell, it's quiet in here these days...

Joe Atom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by New Found Power:

DEE do do de do dododo DEE do do de do dododo DEE do do de do do...do...do....

Erm, for some reason all I'm getting is the theme tune to Dogtanion and the 3 muskahounds...

... Damn, I'm not so good after all am I?

And Demon, NO-ONE steals my viking hat! Blaze got to wear it for a photo because he's Blaze, but I even then I only let him wear it for a moment, and I was present to make sure he didn't steal it... Now every time I wear it I shall have the power of Blaze... Oh yes I shall.

Originally posted by Joe Atom:

And Demon, NO-ONE steals my viking hat! Blaze got to wear it for a photo because he's Blaze, but I even then I only let him wear it for a moment, and I was present to make sure he didn't steal it... Now every time I wear it I shall have the power of Blaze... Oh yes I shall.

LOL!!! :laughing:

I'd love it if Blaze stole my hat. I might be tempted to steal his beard though...purely as revenge

erm, i guess i could say now as it looks like it probably may never happen!

Sweet Amber=myself (bass/vox) Corn-Gu (guitar/vox) and Gdove-Gu(drums) + a crate of beer, in the basement one night, we wrote like 4 songs, the plan was to only do sweet amber related things when under the influence of alcohol (hence i sung etc), we also tried to get on the bill for a christmas AUBL gig 2 weeks after the first and only jam, thought it mighta been funny to see if we could of hauled something together. Seem to recall we had a very SOAD-esque song, was awesome too! WE were going to re-write master of puppets to be about chicken nuggets too.... "I want my.. SIX-PIECE...NUG-GETS!" tee-hee, i miss being that drunk!

You on vocals?! After all these years of us trying to get you to sing and all it takes is a couple of beverages... shockarooney! How do you fancy doing some vocals on the new album?? Oh go on!

Hang on a minute, you had a jam?!?!?! YOU had a JAM?! What the fuck is going on? ?(

You on vocals?! After all these years of us trying to get you to sing and all it takes is a couple of beverages... shockarooney! How do you fancy doing some vocals on the new album?? Oh go on!

Hang on a minute, you had a jam?!?!?! YOU had a JAM?! What the fuck is going on? ?(

There was no mention of his singing being any good though.