aberdeen-music

Metal

Ross

Originally posted by KarmaTsunami:

fucking go! johnny truant are gonna tear you all a new asshole. c'mon folks! the turnout at norma jean was PATHETIC. or at least the number participating in showing their appreciation was! lets not let another touring hardcore band feel bad.

gives them more to moan about

Originally posted by KarmaTsunami:

my apologies, i didn't mean to get defensive.

but norma jean, also far from being moaners. more christian related are their lyrics, still a cracking band though. johnny truant are going to be absolutely mental live. especially in the tiny back room!

its cool

i only like megadrive vs snes by norma jean well i think thats its name.

but still dunno like ...... wouldn't seeing a good old fashioned metal band playing moshulu

like not black atom style im talking thrash till death risactonia style !!!!

nostromo were on the same rock sound sampler that i heard lamb of god on...the nostromo song i heard, something about a motel, starts off pretty standard hardcore cymbal tapping stuff but it evolves, or should i say crashes, into this absolutel mother of a metal song.

and anyone that missed the immense display of brutality displayed by johnny truant tonight is a fool.

Originally posted by =ShaunF=:

i saw johnny truant tonight.

i thought they were going to be good...i was wrong.

like i said i nthe other thread, not gonna be some folks cuppa tea, and judging by yer listening to i can imagine why they might not have been yours. but then maybe i'm judging on a narrow sample here

i agree. not my cup of tea. i think i was expecting something different. but they did seem to gone down well with the crowd. and they have a cool name. so i will give them that.

pity i missed Femora. i was looking forward to seeing them.