aberdeen-music

Football Manager 2007

Lemonade

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother and me have a new contest going: start unemployed, work your way up.

I am now the manager of Rilski sportist (who seemingly can't afford a second capital letter) and am filling their squad with the best aging free agents no money can persuade to come to Bulgaria. Which it turns out is none. Apparently, "A Group" football just isn't the draw it used to be.

This is my football manager record, i reckon its pretty good. spent four and a half years at man u, left for reading in january and finished top of championship and now 8 games into the premiership season, beating liverpool 2-1 away in the first game of the season.

fmxu7.jpg

these are my favourite moments in football manager, ha ha sad as fuck but i love this game! this was after losing the first leg 1-0 at home

madridmanukp6.jpg

unbeaten in the leage

manuunbeatendc0.jpg

took me about half an hour to sort out these pictures...?(

Guest idol_wild

Starting at Man Utd is almost like cheating.

I'm in my 4th season with Sunderland. Won the Championship in my first season, then managed 8th and FA Cup semi in my first Premiership season, third and a League Cup semi in my third season. This season Tottenham seem to be invincible - I'm 5 points behind them at the top after 23 games. First season in Europe is a peice of piss: through to the knockout stages of the Champions League. :up:

i agree that going man utd is stupidly easy. in my defence, i went aberdeen for 4 seasons winning the leage in my last two seasons and guiding them to the quaters of the champs league. got the spurs job when they were 17th and won the league the next season, then installed the new patch and my game fucked up. i just fancied something nice and easy for a while but dont worry im taking reading to the top!

has anyone read about the fm live thats coming out? it looks amazing