aberdeen-music

t13 at king tuts

hey che

Originally posted by Aileen:

well it really bugs me when bands have to play to audienes of about three people so i just had to point out that i had a decent reason for not being there, no??!!

bands play to audiences of about 3 ppl cause ppl like you have lame excuses for not going to gigs, no?!?!?!?! its not goin to make bands feel better knowing that you 'would have bin there but....'

im in a band so i know

Guest Satyam Shivam Sundaram
Originally posted by hey che:

Turning 13 will play King-Tuts in Glasgow on the 11th of May for the T-Break Showcase, come on down and give us your support, if not for Aberdeen.

Are you having to pay to play or something similar?

Re: Re: t13 at king tuts

Originally posted by Turnham Green:

Are you having to pay to play or something similar?

No, this is the "compitition" for us to hopefully get to play T IN THE PARK, we woundn't get a gig there normally as its booked all year, everyone wants a gig there.

Guest Satyam Shivam Sundaram

Re: Re: Re: t13 at king tuts

Originally posted by hey che:

No, this is the "compitition" for us to hopefully get to play T IN THE PARK, we woundn't get a gig there normally as its booked all year, everyone wants a gig there.

The best of luck then!

I think all the SEA guys are coming down on the tues for the seminar, so we'll definitely be in attendance to cheer you on, then get hammered afterwards!! We're playing the thurs 13th leg if anyone wants to come along.

bought the new OneLinDrawing album today Jeff, absoulutely brilliant.