aberdeen-music

Own some deadenstereo

splitsinglelarge.jpg

deadenstereo and Stigma have teamed together to release a split single.

1. Nothing Left - Stigma

2. A Perfect Second - deadenstereo

STIGMA

Stigma's music is going from strength to strength these days. I've heard a copy of the EP they're putting out soon, and it's damn good, a lot better than their first one.

For people who don't know them, they're a three piece grunge/heavy rock/metal band from Glasgow.

deadenstereo

A couple of people in the 'deen have already heard this track, and the general consesus is that it's the best thing we've ever done. Spooky chords, a haunting lyric, and the big rock ending, courtesy of myself \m/.

For people who don't know us, we're a rock band from Edinburgh. Here's how Alternative 101 described us:

'...Edinburgh noise makers fill your ears with heavy ruckus guitar melodies taking fiercly from all the really nasty bits of music and conjuring up a wonderful majestic and mostly mad concoction that will tear your soul out - indie song smithey at its finest.'

The cd can be bought on our site with credit cards, switch cards or paypal, for three of your finest pounds sterling

Enjoy.

Craig

Originally posted by craig deadenstereo:

Yeah, that review is up on the site, and bits of it are even on our press sheet.

Craig

*beams with pride*

:angel:

The instruments are like the vegetables - they blend and compliment each other nicely to form an excellent base for a damn good meal. Only thing I would say is, like vegetable soup, it gets thicker and the flavours fuse better with more time in English, a bit more practise and this band will be on their way to perfection.

Well, thanks for the nice comments. We had only practised three times with Iain, so we should be better next time. A little tighter, so to speak...

Technically, the band after us are our mates, But I don't rate them much likesay.

We're playing L'Attache (Under the Rutland Hotel at foor of Lothina Rd) next Saturday.

There may be a couple of videos of that gig up soon, once I figure out how to load .AVIs into Premiere, and get fucking Kazza Lite to work on my pc... argh!

Craig