aberdeen-music

fall out boy promo this friday during Supernaut XXIV ;)

The Ghost Of Fudge

me asking for my account has nothing to do with this thread.

Aberdeen-music was about the music when i joined now it's about snobbery and petty arguments., i have been thinking about deleting my account for a LONG time now. Nowadays every other thread turns into an argument rather than a discussion, and i dont see much point in sticking around.

and for one last wee rant: I think maxi is a sad cunt, i think i am probably guilty of doing a lot of things he has on this site, suppose im a sad cunt too. I have quite a lot of friends who are also friends with him, i dont have a problem with that at all or with maxi really, his attitude on this site just annoys me unbelievably, suppose that's the result he was going for though,

Maxi- 1 Ross - 0

Bye Everyone

*slow handclaps*

Yet again I'm absolutely baffled as to why people need to bring up these things in public. The result; we're now another member down and the reputation of the site has taken another battering. No, really, well done guys. :rolleyes:

Im fairly sure the sites repuatation is stronger than two people having a perfectly reasonable discussion about matters that have happened. Nothing out of hand was said...so why would any onlooker even contemplate that those posts tarnish their view of the website?

I also wouldnt imagine that this is the only reason that a memeber wants to delete his account.

Your patronising posts are hilarious though.

This is not a reasonable discussion by any stretch of the imagination. Coming onto a thread and completely changing the topic just to get in a dig at another member is not what I'd call acceptable behaviour.

That's kinda how I percieved it aswell. Maxi pretty much just bursted out that Ross was a cunt for no reason really.