aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

fall out boy promo this friday during Supernaut XXIV ;)

the xtaster/fopp/rocksound FALL OUT BOY PROMOTION has been moved to this friday night at the moorings. there'll be some free stuff to dish out and entry is free...

8pm-1am, friday night

Is that as part of Supernaut then? I'm confused.

Seems a weird place to have them...considering the majority of people that go to Moorings probably aren't the biggest fans of FOB or Bowling For Soup.

someone recommended xtaster contact fudge, they did, we like free shit, and thus a union was born.

Did you get the link to the 'other place' BTW?

Clash?

3rd Friday of the month = Supernaut. In this case Supernaut's 2nd Birthday night.

Looks like some sort of clash here. Will message Flash.

Relax it's cool.

Tonight is the Supernaut.

Fopp have provided promo material for Fall Out Boy to be dished out by the DJs.

That's all!

It's a caker :)

Just for clarity...

We have struck a deal with Fopp whereby we hand out their promo material (a big box arrives every week), and in exchange for this Fopp dishes out promo material for our clubnights including Supernaut.

That's all this is about. The usual clubnights will proceed as normal. This week it IS Supernaut XXIV. Phew!

It's all good.

half the promo stuff arrived in time, half didn't!

we have badges and stuff for tonight, but the other stuff hasn't arrived in time (which was why the promo got put back a week in the first place :) )

looks like there could be another fall out boy promotion NEXT friday! :D

Can someone get me a bunch of fall out boy stuff? I feel like becoming a fan so i can hit on young chicks with some fall out boy goodies, like a new age take on luring kids into my car with sweeties.

Im being serial.

the singer from FOB looks like MDP/REEEJEKT MONKEY.

he is also annoying as fuck

hurrah for coincidence!

sorry...but the singer from FOB looks abseloutely nothing like ross.

Guest MDP
the singer from FOB looks like MDP/Reject_Monkey

he is also annoying as fuck

hurrah for coincidence!

fuck off Maxi. why do you have to be such a complete cunt ALL the time, do you really have no life at all?

Dunno like, you were staying at one of my mates in Glasgow the other week and you were ripping into Maxi left right and centre she said, so pot, kettle black maybe?

Guest MDP
Dunno like, you were staying at one of my mates in Glasgow the other week and you were ripping into Maxi left right and centre she said, so pot, kettle black maybe?

not really, i said maxi has always came off as a complete cunt towards me. which i would say is fairly accurate.

Guest MDP

yes i did. but lets not change the complete direction of this thread, if you or maxi want to speak to me email me

galbraithross@aol.com

dont PM my account will likely be deleted before i would be able to read it.

I dont want to speak to you! I doubt maxi does either! I was just merely pointing out that you called maxi a sad cunt, when you do exactly the same thing he does!