aberdeen-music

The Void MP3s

less_than_stu

Certain members of The Void attended a barbecueue this evening. While other foolish people were busy incinerating various chunks of meat, myself and my accomplice Angus decided to put some of The Void's tracks from their 5-track demo onto some webspace.

This was mainly so that we can supply the AUBL with some MP3 access if and when it becomes appropriate. However, we thought that we may as well share the link with anyone who might be interested, just in case anyone has heard of The Void and is intrigued.... or if they haven't, but somehow still opened this thread and have since become intrigued.

The page isn't pretty, as it's really just a 'P.O. Box' for our MP3s, but hey, at least they're there.

In short, here is a link to some of The Void's MP3s. Please give feedback, if you feel like it:

http://www.angelfire.com/psy/thevoid

Downloaded and listene to once but I'll give you a rough opinion - 'Plane Crash' is the best of the three tracks I think. Quite spacey and I like the guitar work. 'The Void' is pretty good but comes across as too much of a comedy song (thanks mainly to the voice) but the ending was cool again quite spacey/stonery sorta thang. Gingerbread Man's really good as well. Almost a sorta rockabilly sound going on there. Thumbs up from this reviewer methinks :up: