aberdeen-music

Lost

Guest Craig C

So are these people who are on the boat in fact, Dharma coming to 'take back' the island? There's a good theory kicking around that, after the purge, Dharma or The Hanso Foundation set up a plan to get re-locate the island and continue the experiments. This would explain why Ben said that the people on the boat would kill everyone on the island. They want to make sure a purge doesnt happen again once they continue the Dharma experiments.

One thing that is annoying me though, is what exactly is Penny Widmores role now? If she isn't part of the boat team, why did Naomi have a picture of her and Desmond?

Fuck, 9 months is too long. I'm off to watch the Lost Experience on Youtube.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that is annoying me though, is what exactly is Penny Widmores role now? If she isn't part of the boat team, why did Naomi have a picture of her and Desmond?

I reckon she's something to do with the others, off-island that is, as she got word of a signal after the bunker exploded from a station in the arctic (or antarctic i can't remember) and Mikhael said to the two lasses that were in the looking glass station that he'd been told that they'd been sent to the arctic station etc. Naomi might've had the photo purely for recognition purposes. Maybe Penny's father is looking for his daughter thinking she might've been inducted into a cult or lost through looking for Desmond.

There's tons of possible outcomes though, that's what i love about Lost. It's so open to theory and almost audience participation.

I certainly didn't see them getting rescued coming though which begs the question, How far into the future was the Jack 'forward-flash'? There may be three series worth of events between the Radio Tower event and Jack's suicide attempt/ him meeting up with Kate.

There's tons of possible outcomes though, that's what i love about Lost. It's so open to theory and almost audience participation.

I agree. It's a shame that such a quality programme loses out on ratings to tripe like American Idol etc etc. I guess people just can't be arsed getting into a show which requires a bit of thinking.

Christ on a fucking bike. Those flashforwards totally threw me. I can't believe we're going to have to wait until next February for season 4. Gash!

I know! they'd better have one mother of an episode to kick off S4, because a 9 month wait is just too much.

Still, at least we know when the show will end. 3 more seasons consisiting of 16 eps each? I don't like that concept. I'd prefer 2 more big seasons.

• 2 weeks later...