aberdeen-music

Lost

Guest Craig C

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a horrible feeling they aren't and that they will return to ruin the run of a few good episodes sometime in the future.

Her name was Nikki (for the record)

No, it was Nina :finger:

And I think you might be right about them, or at least her, returning to piss the fans off.

Rumour also as it that Walt may return towards the end of the season...with a 'minkers tash'

Yes I know. I was referring to what Sawyer called her during the ep.

Next week apparently has the monster in it....yay possible death!

I think another plane will crash into the island killing all the old survivors.. and then we start all over again from the start and come up with an actual story..

They always seem to make the trailers for the next episode look really good, or interesting (exept for a few) and when the episode airs, it's hardly anything like I expected. As it stands right now, I have NO idea how the series finale is going to end.

I thought the latest ep was quite good.

Where on earth have the Others fucked off too?

yeh, its out there. Not a particulary good episode if you ask me.

For a Kate centric episode I thought it was really good.

The smokey scene was fantastic and adding more to the mythology about what it actually is and made of.

I think really the purpose of the episode was to build up towards the end.

Why Locke has joined the others?

Where have they gone?

What will the reaction be to Juliet?

How will she fit in?

They always seem to make the trailers for the next episode look really good, or interesting (exept for a few) and when the episode airs, it's hardly anything like I expected. As it stands right now, I have NO idea how the series finale is going to end.

They always have 2 storylines on the go, and sometimes 3 (paolo & Nikki), but they never seem to tie up the loose ends. Like whats the crack with Desmond and Charlie, just go back to normal after the whole saved your life thing?

I just wish they would stop losing the plot and adding random adventures, it just gets in the way.

I thought the latest ep was quite good.

Where on earth have the Others fucked off too?

I think their mission is over. They are free to go..

Now that they've found the houses they will move in and somehow, another plane will crash onto the island and it'll all start again :down:

They always have 2 storylines on the go, and sometimes 3 (paolo & Nikki), but they never seem to tie up the loose ends. Like whats the crack with Desmond and Charlie, just go back to normal after the whole saved your life thing?

Do you nto watch Lost?

When Hurley asked Desmond if he knew what was happening Desmond said they only came in flashes. So it's nto as thought it will happen every second.

I thought the Paulo/Nikki episode was ace and it was good to have a break from the storyline because sometimes you can have too much of one thing.

Do you nto watch Lost?

When Hurley asked Desmond if he knew what was happening Desmond said they only came in flashes. So it's nto as thought it will happen every second.

I thought the Paulo/Nikki episode was ace and it was good to have a break from the storyline because sometimes you can have too much of one thing.

Yeah maybe they put some dialogue over the story but it still needs clarified!

Are Nikki and Paulo actually dead though... Can you not see a Dawn of the Dead style rising... and Hurley shitting himself when they walkback into camp..?

Also, did you not think they seemed a bit keen to burry them in the episode. Guess they dont have much to do, so it makes sense.

The Kate episode was pretty good, espcially considering it was about Kate, who is probably my least favourite character. Annoying bitch. :up:

Agreed, ace episode. They have been answering quite a lot of stuff recently which only leads me to believe they have a heap more new questions to start towards the end of the season, that won't be mentioned again until season ...5.

Have they totally forgotten about the end of Season 2 cliffhanger or what though? The guys in the plane finding the island. Oh and that giant foot statue. Take your time.

• 2 weeks later...