aberdeen-music

[GIG] Men, Women and Children + Kill The Arcade + Support @ Moshulu

Jamesy

• 4 weeks later...
Stage times for this....???????

As i'm going solo tonight sadly :(

So I will be going as late as possible... unless someone wants to come with me and hold my hand?

I'll hold your hand sir.

I won't be there till 8.45 though.

Stage times would be handy. I want to catch Kill The Arcade

I would hedge my bets on:

Edgar Prais: 2/1

Right Hand Left: 8/1

:( (Colonopenbracket): 17/1

or maybe as a long shot

Flood Of Red: 44/1

I'm not saying 100% that it'll be one of them but form suggests it should be. :p

i'd go with your 2-1 there... it wont be colonopenbracket they are playing their own night tomorrow at the tunnels. right hand left is possible as well. flood are currently on tour down south so im gunna hazzard a guess that it definatley wont be them :p

i'd go with your 2-1 there... it wont be colonopenbracket they are playing their own night tomorrow at the tunnels. right hand left is possible as well. flood are currently on tour down south so im gunna hazzard a guess that it definatley wont be them :p

Flood Of Red have had two shows cancelled down south so they're still a long shot from my form guide...

I would hedge my bets on:

Edgar Prais: 2/1

Right Hand Left: 8/1

:( (Colonopenbracket): 17/1

or maybe as a long shot

Flood Of Red: 44/1

I'm not saying 100% that it'll be one of them but form suggests it should be. :p

i'd go with your 2/1 there. I very much doubt that Flood of Red will come up for it, and i cant really see Right Hand Left playing, but it is possible i guess..

kill the arcade were simply AMAZING sound fantastic recorded, and even better on stage, and what a bunch of lovley guys they were!

men women and children...im really not sure... they were somewhere between panic! at teh disco and scissor sisters... i enjoyed the first few songs, but it did get really repetitive...

the conga line was class though, and the bubbles :D

good gig all in all :D