Top Posters In This Topic

Bravestarr.

Eys of the Hawk

Ears of the Wolf

Speed of the Puma

Strength of the Bear

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BraveStarr

My fave and my nickname at school.

incredibledisc - you are a genius. I would cry real, real tears if I could watch just one more episode of the Adventure Game. I am instantly transformed back to our first house, sitting with my sister on the setee, eagerly awaiting it to come on. The Red Salamander! All the characters were anagrams of dragon! Very primitive useage of special effects!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventure_Game

Look & Read - school programme but nevertheless absolutley amazing. SpaceBoy had us cowering in the corner of the classroom. As did Dark Towers. Anyone else?

Anyone also remeber Puddle Lane? I remember it was shown on a Thursday lunchtime as I saw it when I went home from school.

There are so many - I rememebr there used to be a cracking site called "Watched It!" I used to go on every lunchtime when I worked for RGU about 6 years but it seems to have dissapeared. It had EVERY 80's show on it.

Was Look & Read the one with the little blue animated man in it?

Hmm, not sure about that, I remember enjoying The Cosby Show and Roseanne when they first started (yes, they got crap later on). The Wonder Years was goos as well.

Anyone remember Marblehead Manor, on Channel 4 after Neighbours?

<slaps forehead> - completely forgot the Cosby's! Was going to mention the Wonder Years but then got distracted ...honest!:popcorn:

While I'm here - does anyone remember "Gilbert's Fridge" and "Your Mother Wouldn't Like It"? (although, I think we're getting into the nineties with those two)

Not remember that one? Dick Spanner the detective?

"Don't point that finger at me, it might be loaded.... I was right"

Jamie and the magic torch

Superted

Bangers and mash

Minder

Manimal

ALF

lets pretend

pob

sharky and george

the krypton factor

pugwall (may have been early nineties)