aberdeen-music

Investing in Aberdeen talent....

GraemeC

Yep... 51 years old and all sad and lonely, only the grave to look forward too now...well possibly a few 100 more local gigs between now and then to cheer me up...thats if the old grandad electric trike can stand the pace...

Yes you have opinions all right...all negative

Its funny how you manage to respond to small pieces of posts...the bits you dont have the balls to respond to would involve you actually sharing those opinions with other people... come on lets hear something positive... if you cant guide then whats the point? if you think we are all a lost cause why do you bother? If aberdeen is so god damn awfull why not move away?

Oh I know what it is.....you like to wind folk up.....its a little game.

As a greater man than I once said "opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one"

Now if you dont mind can we get back to the thread?

Well I'm sure you are happy with your 100-odd gigs with your covers band, no doubt you will really enjoy that, and the proleterian audiences you get will lap it up. I don't deny your pleasure in such things.

It's not my business to "guide" anyone, I'm my own man, I do my own thing, let me assure you, I have no interest in "winding people up", and equally I don't have any interest in holding people's hands either, what the hell do you expect?

I'll say something positive when there is something positive to admire, until then you will just have to put up with the realistic, straightforward fact that the "scene" in aberdeen is fucking worthless.

Well I'm sure you are happy with your 100-odd gigs with your covers band

Dont be so silly....who the fuck would want to hear the shit I have to offer musicaly...no I mean attend gigs as a punter.....

And as I predicted not a word on how the "scene" could improve, or where we should look for inspiration...no no just the same old "your all shit and I have massive manly balls" from stripey...what a joke...go away...shooo!!

Ok so its Friday tomorrow, I dont know how long it'll be before they get my 75,000,000 to me but I can get the wheels in motion over the weekend so youd better get yer ideas and suggestions in fast.

I was thinking about a four band European tour to kick things off, so which four bands would be a good showcase of Abeerdeen talent and not try and kill eachother on the tour bus?

And I'll need a good spokesperson/tour manager....who'd be a safe pair of hands?

And a local sound engineer?

I just booked you in here for 10 days in January.... http://www.compasspointstudios.com/

Is business class with BA ok for you guys...?

just took a look at the site. its no captain toms!

business class? is it too much to ask for a private jet...or bring back the concord for us...but with our band logo on the side...and your face on the wings.

all jokes aside - if u win el lotto - you're fucking taking us there 2 record our cd (it will be avalible from 1up for 2 - next to hot mangu in the local band section.)

just took a look at the site. its no captain toms!

business class? is it too much to ask for a private jet...or bring back the concord for us...but with our band logo on the side...and your face on the wings.

all jokes aside - if u win el lotto - you're fucking taking us there 2 record our cd (it will be avalible from 1up for 2 - next to hot mangu in the local band section.)

At 2 a pop can you imagine how long it would take me to recoupe the investment...youd have to sell about 10,000,000 copies,

So who do you want to produce it?

No....fuck off with private jet you greedy bastard...oh and you're sleeping on the beech while your there BTW.

At 2 a pop can you imagine how long it would take me to recoupe the investment...youd have to sell about 10,000,000 copies,

So who do you want to produce it?

No....fuck off with private jet you greedy bastard...oh and you're sleeping on the beech while your there BTW.

all our cds are sold at that price....well is u wanna recoupe we might sell them for the HMV price of 16.99.

hmm...producer...? Nigel Godrich...he works with beck...and lots of other cool bands/artists (paul macca, radiohead, travis, air....)...but we want Lil Jon (a/k/a the guy who produced that 'YEAH' song by usher) to do a 'CRUNK' remix album - reach out to the urban market!

sleeping on THAT beach...no problem!