aberdeen-music

A Crazy New Idea

Doctor_Pepper

I am thinking of forming a new band upon the parting of me from my previous band, the youth whom I think may be changing names.

I am playing bass in this band and I am looking for a drummer first to see if an idea I had will work. My style of bass playing is heavy distorted and uses chords that sound like a guitar is playing, I think that would make a cool band as a 2 set.

And if that idea fails I'm up for forming a 4 piece or something.

20 views, No replies. This seems to be a bad idea to people?

Well, I am interested in becoming a member of on existing band, bettering my own or jamming with people.

I play;

Guitar, Bass, Sing, Drums. I am also good at song writing and managing bands. I want to have some sort of involvance with a band, prefereably my own.

If you're interested in making what I call "real music" which sounds a bit like ASH then reply here or speak to me on MSN

vice--versa@hotmail.co.uk

Guest Tam o' Shantie

he's right, if only there was some way to remove death from above from music's history books then the idea of a drums & bass duo would be entirely uncharted and original

20 views, No replies. This seems to be a bad idea to people?

Well, I am interested in becoming a member of on existing band, bettering my own or jamming with people.

I play;

Guitar, Bass, Sing, Drums. I am also good at song writing and managing bands. I want to have some sort of involvance with a band, prefereably my own.

If you're interested in making what I call "real music" which sounds a bit like ASH then reply here or speak to me on MSN

vice--versa@hotmail.co.uk

give it time, it's only been 2 and a half hours since you posted your idea. and you're basically looking for that most rare of musical beasts, a good drummer who likes the same things you do.

<yoda>patience you must have, mmm.</yoda>