aberdeen-music

how about..

Guest Gregor Ascension

an exclusive metal forum? suprised this hasnt been tried already, im shure it would be more active thn some of the other forums.

1) Metal isn't any more important than any other genre of music.

2) If there were sub forums for genres, there would be endless handbag wars about which bands fit into which categories etc.

All in all a waste of time IMO.

2) If there were sub forums for genres, there would be endless handbag wars about which bands fit into which categories etc.

I'm pretty sure that is the opinion of everyone on this forum:P

100% agree. This is never going to happen. Although it might if I want to make the web site self-destruct... :p

Guest Gregor Ascension

i guess so.. but if anything, there would be less pointless arguments if there were sub forums for different styles of music. just a thought. also metal is quite a popular style of music on here, wasnt implying that it was more important than any other style.

an exclusive metal forum? suprised this hasnt been tried already, im shure it would be more active thn some of the other forums.

...or a sub forum for assistance in grammar and spelling.

....and another for assholes who instead of adding anything relevant to the topic being discussed, prefer to point out errors in the text. :up:

i guess so.. but if anything, there would be less pointless arguments if there were sub forums for different styles of music. just a thought. also metal is quite a popular style of music on here, wasnt implying that it was more important than any other style.

Sub forums don't fuss me because I use the new posts button.

Just metal isn't as easily defined as just plain metal. Loads of other genres can blend with it. And then where would it end? 'Psychadelic bluegrass' sub-forum?