aberdeen-music

next gig - sat 11 october in edinburgh

The Ghost Of Fudge

i think the other band are fife based grunge metallers stigma, and there's talk of an american touring band.

'twill be tremendous, by my reckoning. crazy dancing foreigners, pure rock mayhem (!), and free beer for the bands* :cheers:

but can the backpackers PA cope? and will deadenstereo's new drummer be ready on time? we shall see...

* with the exception of our craig, who's banned from drinking before playing. and after for that matter

motherfuck.

bri just told me this is cancelled cos craigs double-booked it with the moshulu thing. so we're playing moshulu instead.

and i've been dying to play embra again. its been about 10 fucking years since the subway cowgate saw our like... how we regaled them with bad covers of supersonic and suchlike. and we met force ten bob, who are of course the cunts in a van.

Originally posted by the mart of darkness

motherfuck.

bri just told me this is cancelled cos craigs double-booked it with the moshulu thing. so we're playing moshulu instead.

WHAT?! Oh bollocks. Another fucking night I was hoping not to spend in fucking Aberdeen. Does that mean the Drakes gig the week after is cancelled? Surely we can't play two Aberdeen gigs in a week. Thats not setting a very good example....

Originally posted by the mart of darkness

motherfuck.

and i've been dying to play embra again. its been about 10 fucking years since the subway cowgate saw our like... how we regaled them with bad covers of supersonic and suchlike. and we met force ten bob, who are of course the cunts in a van.

oh dear! er, could someone give one of us a ring and confirm this? our craig will be very upset. you wont like him when he's angry..