aberdeen-music

You'll never hear a better keyboard than...

ghost

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. I must say, I would like my own lab coat... where do I obtain these marvellous fashion assessories?

I could wear mine... with matching socks... yes.

But the shocks... we wear black... we are heartless... I could be an evil professor I guess...

beep beep.

The coat, retired?

Oh my, I loved that coat, the way it blew about the stage. It was airy, it was magical. It added to the site of you hammering away at the synths.

Metallica? Dio they wear silver lipstick and pout as much as humanly possible between singing?

... ebay eh? I'd bid for it... if it wasn't for the fact I have a fully functional VL tone sittin about a foot away from me now.

:D

Those damn metal heads!

Stealing my concepts...

well.. well... I have ribbon, a whole metre of it, it cost me 35p!

Bet Metallica don't have that.

They also don't spend all day listening to 80's records... or do they?

i think most people are too cool to hang around all day listening to the 80s.

but then the good side of the 80s will become cool and people will be being "ironic" all over the place.

and they'll buy lots of reissues of 80s soundtracks.

and then they'll sell them off after its not cool anymore.

and then i'll buy their 80s soundtracks and keep them for myself.

damn hipsters!

Guest Dresden Style
Originally posted by Lester Burnham

True. I must say, I would like my own lab coat... where do I obtain these marvellous fashion assessories?

I could wear mine... with matching socks... yes.

But the shocks... we wear black... we are heartless... I could be an evil professor I guess...

beep beep.

true we are heartless

but we never all wear black i dont think...only for weddings

translucent pink is the neu black apparently :girl:

lab coat.....une nice touch

does mart also use a nord lead? Im sure ive seen a nice red synth adorning a HG1 photo

a very mad machine that is very dangerous in the wrong hands (Lesters) :music:

i heard that terrorism is the new black.

nope i dont use nord.

ben awol has a nord lead though. i'd like one, although i'd probably choose the modular rack.

my air synth is kinda orange, so that could be the red your seeing?

most of my stuff is done with a yamaha rm1x and a stylophone.

i did just get a pda with griff that i was going to dump all my stuff onto but there is too much latency for it to work.

so im just going to use it for scoring stuff down on the move.

i can get mad beats anywhere. whoop!

Originally posted by Dresden Style

true we are heartless

but we never all wear black i dont think...only for weddings

translucent pink is the neu black apparently :girl:

lab coat.....une nice touch

does mart also use a nord lead? Im sure ive seen a nice red synth adorning a HG1 photo

a very mad machine that is very dangerous in the wrong hands (Lesters) :music:

Mwahahaha!

The music I make is like satan fed through a mixer and out the amps... especially when Dresden lets me do the chaotic noise of programme 5 (or as listed in Lester's notes "Fucking weird") It's my favourite part. yes...

Weddings? Actually the last wedding I was at, I was clad in black... so yes... thats right.

Pink eh? I could do that. I have purchased my pinky purple ribbon btw. So thats sorted.

Now I just need a lab coat.

My mad machine... we'll find a way to make it madder. I should show up drunk some time, that would make it madder!

:cheers::D

Guest Dresden Style
Originally posted by M.A.R.T

i heard that terrorism is the new black.

nope i dont use nord.

ben awol has a nord lead though. i'd like one, although i'd probably choose the modular rack.

ours is a Nord Lead 2 which have suddenly got a lot cheaper on the second hand market (cos theres a nu model out) and are monsters....i got mine off a mate ( an ex-member of the shocks) whos relocating to France and selling lotsa posh gear off...hooray!

just before we got it, i was about to get a Nord micro modular which is fantastic (and pocket sized) and probably the best sounds for the money at the moment i would think (less than 250 i think)

nord rool

with the VLtone coming a close second obviously

all synths are fantastik

C'est fantastic!

Yes, I must admit... I'm thinking of asking the Nord to be my bride. I love it... like I love jaffa cakes.

Speaking of Jaffa cakes, Steve Deadloss and I went hunting for some at 4am this morning... and we couldnt find any. What has this world come to?

No jaffa - no point in living.

Back to synths n stuff. I want M.A.R.T's air synth. I'm besotted with it. It's my next money project. I see it as a healthy investment.

Alsooooo Stevey boy, I just realised if baby betamax comes to town on Wednesday, what will I play at le practise?

I know the concept of playing everything on le VL-tone is wonderful, but... and I hate to admit it. It is restricted in comparrison to le mighty Nord.

Hmmmm... dilemma....