aberdeen-music

Indie/Rock bands wanted

Stroopy121

Im looking into booking a gig at The Forum sometime in september. Need about 5 more indie or rock bands to fill the bill.

NO metal or emo bands please! Trying to keep a similar-ish sound through all the bands to that the majority of punters will like the majority of the bands involved.

Either post on this thread or drop me a pm with a link to soe of your tunes.

:up:

We're not really indie/rock - more kind of acoustic (but still noisy) jazz-rock, but we're quite entertaining to watch, and usually throw in a few completely random cover to keep people amused (Backstreet Boys always goes down with hilarity...) - have a listen at www.myspace.com/dldown (fast-forward Puzzle to 3 or 4 minutes in - that's still only two of us playing!). Let us know if you'd like an interesting and original opening act or interlude...

Jo

Im looking into booking a gig at The Forum sometime in september. Need about 5 more indie or rock bands to fill the bill.

NO metal or emo bands please! Trying to keep a similar-ish sound through all the bands to that the majority of punters will like the majority of the bands involved.

Either post on this thread or drop me a pm with a link to soe of your tunes.

:up:

A quick tip : If you're doing a gig at the Forum, you're well advised to ensure that you have an engineer there that knows his way around the PA.

Are they charging you the £300 deposit?

the gig is actually being organised by a mate of my old mans, he used to be a promoter back in the 70's, booked gigs for the likes of the who and u2 in his heyday.

with that in mund im putting my faith in him to get the organising done, i find the bands to play he does all the legwork!