aberdeen-music

How many badgers could fit in a Mini Cooper?

volume and mass are not the same, and one can vary, the other does not.

much like WEIGHT and MASS...

the "compression" thing works on large and small scale object, all I am saying is, if you compress a gpig, the displacement (volume) is different to non compressed gpig. hence, the VOLUME is different. and the MASS stays the same.

but, we'll leave the guinea pig scientists to sort that all out, the last statement, was made as a sort of light hearted finish, sorry if I offended.

volume and mass are not the same' date=' and one can vary, the other does not.

much like WEIGHT and MASS...

but, we'll leave the guinea pig scientists to sort that all out, the last statement, was made as a sort of light hearted finish, sorry if I offended.[/quote']

I know they're not the same and I know the difference between the two. I could likewise say to you "Volume and surface area are not the same, one can vary and the other does not".

However I do have better things to do with my time than argue about the volume of blended guinea pigs :angel: so I think I can agree to disagree.

if you took evey atom of a guinea pig' date=' and ........................................................ (same as a black hole..... ....................................[/quote']

So what you are saying, is the answer to all the conundrums in this thread is Black Atom ?!? ?(

I'm sure they'll be thrilled!