aberdeen-music

This fourum should be renamed!

Dan G

Because "All music Discussion" is deceptive...

Stephen (a moderator) put a poll up about MMW (a band) and it got moved to the MMW forum (another different forum).

Therefore I hereby declare this forum...

All Music Discussion Forum Except For When It's About Any 'Local' Band

:D

Guest Scott 5FD

if My Mind's Weapon have their own forum, then surely a thread about the band belongs there?

and it wasn't a thread about music as such, it was a thread about the sexiest member of the band.

Guest alex.

but a moderator started the lame poll...surely THEY if anyone should know where to put a new thread, just goes to show how confusing this place is getting with the splinteredness of it all...

Originally posted by Aileen:

he's got a point

yeah, but to be fair it was pretty rubbish.

I think it really belonged in the wasteland anyway.... either that or the "sexiest members of local bands" forum.

My point was that a MODERATOR made a thread that got moved... even poor stephen can't win.

it's just interesting to see what the line between 'music related' and 'not music related is'...

Would a thread called "Member of MMW who has the best taste in music" get moved?

It was a bit tongue in cheek anyways... :D

Originally posted by soundian:

I'm sure a poll entitled 'sexiest member of teh weapin' would've sparked an intense musical debate.

Exactly. Stephen should have posted the poll in the MMW forum in the first place. Naughty boy.