aberdeen-music

Chemical alert at mackie academy in stonehaven

framheim

I wouldn't go that far' date=' but I found the "It looks like the work of a vandal" comment entertaining, what with there being nothing whatsoever that suggested this.[/quote']

That was my first impression upon reading it when it said that Chlorine gas had been released but I realised i missed an important of the news piece.

What the hell?!

So was this done on purpose by a pupil or an accident?

It looks like the work of a vandal.

School rector Peter Campbell told the BBC Scotland news website: "The janitor was servicing chemicals in the pool plant and inadvertently put some of one in wrongly. That started producing some chlorine gas.

Nice one mr Janny.

School rector Peter Campbell told the BBC Scotland news website: "The janitor was servicing chemicals in the pool plant and inadvertently put some of one in wrongly. That started producing some chlorine gas.

That was not on the earlier version of the report. Check the update time at the top, 13:04.

Think that was more directed to earlier comments about it looking like the work of a vandal? Which it clearly wasn't after reading that quote.

Or reading any of it, to be honest. The initial reports were of a Chlorine gas leak. Nothing suggesting the work of vandals. Its that horrible something bad happened>around youths>the youths did it>vandals>hang them! mentality.

Or reading any of it' date=' to be honest. The initial reports were of a Chlorine gas leak. Nothing suggesting the work of vandals. Its that horrible something bad happened>around youths>the youths did it>vandals>hang them! mentality.[/quote']

very true.

but that quote was even more definitive than the rest of it, and it wasn't there originally.