aberdeen-music

Westhill Bus?

Guest NULL

Does anyone know which busses go to westhill - bluebird or first' date=' how much it costs and where i can catch it from?[/quote']

Bluebird buses, from the bus station or from stops along Union Street.

Cost in the region of 2 or so.

You can get a number of buses, though the best one to catch depends on where in Westhill you're going to.

cheers guys' date=' another question now. Where is technip up there? is it beside costco[/quote']

Yeah, its the aforementioned Bluebird Busses, NOT first. The 15 does NOT go there.

To get to Technip, you'll need to get off at the new Tesco/Cosco stop and walk back down the hill towards the round-a-bout. Turn left here and first left will get you to Technip.

The bus goes there (eventually) but it goes right round Westhill and Elrick before passing it and you'd add 20 minutes to your journey, so I recommed getting off at Cosco.

A single is 2.10.

Yeah' date=' its the aforementioned Bluebird Busses, NOT first. The 15 does NOT go there.

To get to Technip, you'll need to get off at the new Tesco/Cosco stop and walk back down the hill towards the round-a-bout. Turn left here and first left will get you to Technip.

The bus goes there (eventually) but it goes right round Westhill and Elrick before passing it and you'd add 20 minutes to your journey, so I recommed getting off at Cosco.

A single is £2.10.[/quote']

That Tesco/Costco stop's not in use yet though is it?

Maybe get off at Lawsondale (The first stop in Westhill) and just go over the road.

Guest NULL
stop stop stop! you're all just wrong

the bus only goes up to costco a couple of times a day (around 5pm time normally) your best bet is to get off at the first stop in westhill (arnhall moss/denman park) then walk to the industrial easte/business park area (couple of mins walk from there following the main road beside costco.

which bus is that on?

stop stop stop! you're all just wrong

the bus only goes up to costco a couple of times a day (around 5pm time normally) your best bet is to get off at the first stop in westhill (arnhall moss/denman park) then walk to the industrial easte/business park area (couple of mins walk from there following the main road beside costco.

Yes, some busses dont go to Cosco (most do), but some also dont go to arnhall moss first and go directly to Elrick before turning into Westhill. I had, however, made the assumption that he'd be going first thing in the morning... in which case ALL the buses go to Cosco first.

I get the bus mon-fri for the past 4 years to the Business park.