aberdeen-music

Hearts Vs Gretna

Skacel

What season was that then' date=' 91 or something?

Only cup final I was at was to the Huns in 2000, where the fans were resplendent in their orange change strip (they're not promoting sectarianism, no way).

[/quote']

They were "honouring the Dutch contingent", remember :puke:

What season was that then' date=' 91 or something?

Only cup final I was at was to the Huns in 2000, where the fans were resplendent in their orange change strip (they're not promoting sectarianism, no way).

We lost 4-0, I blamed our keeper - Robbie Winters! Oh, and Ebbe for not playing Zero from the start.[/quote']

yeah, 90/91 i think it was. we lost the league cup 2-1 in extra time to a gary smith own goal header that sailed painfully past theo (last final before they bulldozed the hampden terraces if i remember right). we were by the fence, trying to avoid the vast amount of small change being thown at our heads by a huge possee of chelsea casuals who'd made the trip from london to support the forces of darkness and, presumably, have a good day out throwing stuff.

and then there was the scottish cup final at celtic park, back in the days of the jungle and terracing. 2-1 defeat again i recall. brian irvine was it that scored? or maybe lee richardson? just after jess came on for his first game back after breaking his leg against clydebank (i think it was).

but the cup final of 2000 was one of robbie winters greatest games in a red shirt. certainly his most memorable.

Guest DustyDeviada
but the cup final of 2000 was one of robbie winters greatest games in a red shirt. certainly his most memorable.

Actually a blue shirt. With Esson on the back.

Pretty sure it was 4-0, and I seem to recall that we lost to Celtic 2-0, a triumph for Kenny Dalgleish in his impressive reign at Celtic.

aye if they dont agree a fee then hes not allowed to play til 1st jan 2007 or something?

seems like a long time but its not really.

Yeah, he's not allowed to transfer except during the windows, but for some bizzare reason, his contract runs out in October. In other words, he's got two months of arsing about on the beach while being paid for it ;)

Guest neil ex

Are Hibs playing that Intertoto cup? Apparently if he plays in that he'll be cup tied for the Champions League. Good chance for Hibs to fuck that little mink and Celtic over!