aberdeen-music

Fans of Lost Prophets...Transgression...Shouting Myke...

Guest WalkingOnGlass

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PROPOSED RUNNING ORDER/TIMES

THE VALENTINE 10.00

THROUGH SILENCE 9.15

MY MINDS WEAPON 8.30

ANONYMOUS TIP 7.45

MAKE HER CRY 7.00

MATAHARI 6.15

DROWNING THE WORLD..... 5.30

now the times are 'approx' because as we all know nothing ever runs to plan!! but we'll try our hardest so that everyone can hopefully catch all the bands before buses etc...

SCOTT CONTRA will be dj'ing too...

** also if anyone thinks the running order is unfair/wrong in any way - tough!! im just trying to be fair to both tours, spreading them equally over the night - someone has to go on first!!

Guest highroller

hmmm i very much doubt that....although...hmmm...actually....

you looking forward to seeing us again sharon...its been a LONG time since you saw us last huh?

Guest RomanChoke
Originally posted by Aileen:

Oooooh can i come?!! That's only two days before my birthday and I've decided to come back to Aberdeen and grace you all with my presence for the weekend(even though I will only have been back in Glasgow for five days!)YAY!!! Right I'm gonna have to find someone to come with me now, sounds good !!

You sound like such a retard! Either that or a Peter Pan girl who can't grow up and uses words like Yay or Jimminie Jelleckars.

ok, because Through Silence have had to pull out due to a family death here's a revised running order....

THE VALENTINE 10ish

ANONYMOUS TIP 9.15ish

MMW 8.30ish

MAKE HER CRY 7.45ish

MATAHARI 7.00ish

REQUIEM 6.15ish

tickets will now be 6.50 - ANYONE WHO ALREADY HAS A TICKET CAN GET A 1 REFUND TOMORROW NIGHT AT DRAKES WHEN THEY COME TO THE DOOR