aberdeen-music

Fans of Lost Prophets...Transgression...Shouting Myke...

Guest WalkingOnGlass

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WalkingOnGlass

How's this...

Listen!!!!You'd be!!Fucking stupid!!And Jealous of everyone there!!!Twats!!

In all seriousness, it's going to rock you like a hurricane, baby!!

Guest highroller

haha!! you got it wrong man! I never (normally) do more than two exclamations!! Jesus how dare you fuck that up you twat...!! You fucking prick..If youre gonna emulate the singer of MMW then do it right...!! Im better than you all, you all might as well just quit!! Better still DIE!!

peace

xdopex

Guest WalkingOnGlass

pfftt...I manufactured Ben Weapon through a mobile phone call and mere minutes of crafting in a small laboratory I have in the Bridge of Don...

Guest iamkelly

Funny enough, I'm worried and excited. Worried because I've met all of the Weapon boys (excluding Dan) one by one, but the terrors all together? I don't know if that's really safe.

Nah.. worried just because I really want to like it (and I'll enjoy/appreciate regardless if I like the music for many reasons other than the obvious (the Jamesy appeal)). If I don't like it, I couldn't be anything but honest. I really want to like it, so I'm worried I won't. :(

And worried for you guys too. Good luck trying to calm Jamesy's nerves/trying to focus him.

and excited well, c'mon man. I'm SUPER-excited !!

** UPDATE**

THE DEPARTURE have 'departed' (looks like they got themselves a nice little record deal) therefore wont be appearing on this bill any more...boo...i was looking forward to them...

anyway, replacing them are MATAHARI - the band, from london, have been around for around 5 years (think they might have even played aberdeen before as a tour support?) they've been described as everything from hardcore metal to melodic rock, the band see themselves as intelligent, emotive rock music. their new album 'Pefect Horizon' which came out on April 1st has been 4 years in the making and for the first time, they say, perhaps demonstratres the quality of the bands musical talents and their songwriting.

www.matahari.org.uk