aberdeen-music

Angels And Airwaves

Danny Doubt

Only heard The Adventure, and it's not too bad. It's grown on me, but only because i've given it enough time to. I wouldn't pay to see them in a place like the baras because everyone just wants to see 'toms new band', which isn't really the point. It's going to take a lot of time before any of the post-blink guys can produce something as hearty and brilliant as Dude Ranch / Enema.

Only heard The Adventure' date=' and it's not too bad. It's grown on me, but only because i've given it enough time to. I wouldn't pay to see them in a place like the baras because everyone just wants to see 'toms new band', which isn't really the point. It's going to take a lot of time before any of the post-blink guys can produce something as hearty and brilliant as Dude Ranch / Enema.[/quote']

and TOYPAJ *ahem*.

I really don't like the single they released and their songs on myspace are a HUGE dissapointment. I had high hopes considering Box Car Racer in my opinion was much better than Blink and they only released 1 album.