aberdeen-music

Amok Atak - Polish 2 bass grind crust from Edinburgh

Teabags

no. and it is generic' date=' but its still ace. and if you dont hear either crust or grind in that, then you dont like either. now go away.

EDIT: checked the link, and if you like MITB, then I fail to see why you wouldn't like the AA vox.[/quote']

Crust = Disrupt

Grind = Assuck

They don't sound like either!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jake Wifebeater
This Crust Stuff Is Just Death With Much Crapper Sound Quality.ace Its Simpler Say The Masses Of Musicians Who Cant Play Real Death. By The Way I Love Grind And Death And The Best Grindcore Band = Maggot Shoes.

Your immediate account deletion and suicide is the only option.

wOW thats showed me.....jeez .im afraid your opinion is as meaningless as mine as im sure you know. Keep on venting that self hatred im sure it'll be over soon..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

wOW thats showed me.....jeez .im afraid your opinion is as meaningless as mine as im sure you know. Keep on venting that self hatred im sure it'll be over soon..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

oh just shut the fuck up. crust sounds nothing like death metal. granted there are blastbeats present in both but apart from that it has about as much in comment with death metal as folk music does...

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Go and have a little lie down son, and come back when you know what you're on about.