aberdeen-music

the future of music.

M.A.R.T

Guest redmeat

I want to see Girls Aloud covering the whole of Bitches Brew at next years Free at the Dee.

besides

we all know skiffle's coming back.

nu-skiffle?

Skiffo-core?

Skiffo?

It'll start with Moby sampling Lonnie Donegan. Then some metal band will do a novelty bootleg cover version on MTV2. From there, it will enter the mainstream. Elementz will start selling thimbles emblazoned with your favourite band's logo.

i thought id start a band called 'shitox and the fossil dogs'.

we would meet up weekly and drink gin from kegs, and throw fire at old men. then we would throw guitars at trees and wear chain mail.

actually its not really a band. its a new gentlemens club, with blood, and rob karloff as our unwilling leader. he'd pull all the shots, oh yes he would. the shit\

Originally posted by carlo

i thought id start a band called 'shitox and the fossil dogs'.

we would meet up weekly and drink gin from kegs, and throw fire at old men. then we would throw guitars at trees and wear chain mail.

actually its not really a band. its a new gentlemens club, with blood, and rob karloff as our unwilling leader. he'd pull all the shots, oh yes he would. the shit\

If I get a penal implant, can I join?

It's either that or I stop shaving my beard off...

pretty pretty pleeeeeeease.

I'll paint your arses to look like smiley aces then you can rub them on gritty walls. ssssssseeeeexxxyyy.

You know, if people tried 2 create music from the heart and not 2 fill their pockets with dosh, these days that would be different. Its a sad fact but there is bands that do that but they ust dont get the recognition they deserve. BUt I like the sound of a death metal brass band.8)

I'll just keep doing what I have been doing and still not care what people think(especially if they try and classify me :moody: )Just now I'm working on trying two things:an instrumental bass version of Brahm's Concerto No 5 and an acoustic version of Whole lotta Love.I did try and write songs that people would like but I hated them and burned the paper they were written on.

Hasta luego,Kris

burning lyrics is never a good idea. i wrote a FANTASTIC poem during a traumatic trip to a german christmas market only to have my then girlfriend burn it to a pile of ash that very evening. suffice to say, i can now no longer visit germany... extradition laws y see...

i was only 18 at the time, so the poem probably wasn't that good anyway. made a good fire at least!

Guest AX FAE TX
Originally posted by ghost

burning lyrics is never a good idea. i wrote a FANTASTIC poem during a traumatic trip to a german christmas market only to have my then girlfriend burn it to a pile of ash that very evening. suffice to say, i can now no longer visit germany... extradition laws y see...

i was only 18 at the time, so the poem probably wasn't that good anyway. made a good fire at least!

can you still remember that far back?

I've burned a lot of old stuff I've written. If it's emotionally connected to me, I dislike reading it... even knowing it is there, and the possiblility of someelse finding it and reading it, it scared me.

Hence why you'll probably never hear anything, "deep" from me.

I dig too deep and it's too painful to sing more that once.

The damnation of being a romantic.