aberdeen-music

Can I do anything about my annoying neighbours?

You could get a really big fuck off dog, a psycotic death machine.

Leave it outside their door, cut their phone line. Im assuming they're tinks so they wont have mobiles so you should be safe.

Now that they're in isolation, all you have to do is cut their water and eletricity off and wait.

Its only a matter of time before they make a break out the door and as long as that honking big dog is there they stand no chance. Three days tops before they start getting desperit. Block off their stairs to so the postman dosent end up mauled too.

Think about it, they'll meet their end at the hands of dehydration, aids or the jaws of the dog.

Guest bluesxman

Why not fit some sort of blind that they can't see through? One that has slats so you can still get some light in but tilted so they can't see in? This of course is a much more sensible and boring answer than the others.

are they intimidating? or are they just trying to be wacky and think it's funny?

i'd say it definitely comes under anti-social.

Wouldn't it be the pposite since they are trying to get her attention?

Seriously though there must be something that could be done because I am pretty sure people are not allowed to spy into other people's homes. Like Frosty said the council is your best option.

Or you could put up a poster facing the window saying "stop staring you ugly inbreds".

You've totally got my sympathy! I live next to a couple of glue sniffing, heroin smoking alcoholics (Willie and Helen - if anyone is from Tilly, you'll of met them outside the shopping centre) and they are a nightmare - At least living on the 13th floor means that I don't have people looking in - just pigeons so at least I get some privacy.

I have to agree with the net cutain idea though. I know they look frumpy but they are practical. Can't think about what you can do about having to look at a fat ugly person eating pizza though - my heart goes out to you man.

JJ perhaps with the suggestion there that I'm surprised noone else has mentioned yet - DON'T acknowledge their presence under any circumstances. As soon as you start ignoring them and they realise this, they'll give up pretty sharpish. The only reason they'll do it is because you react. Don't give any reaction, and eventually they'll ask themselves 'what the fuck are we doing' and probably go and find some other way to generally drag our society (even further) down.....:)

Mike