aberdeen-music

amazing flat...need other leaser...longshot..

prof_lofi

so long story short, found an amazing flat and a great flatmate, gave notice at my place in footdee and then today my 'amazing flatmate' had to back out due to entanglements with her landlord...

so, i might try to get my lease back tomorrow...but if not, or if i can find someone i get along with here (and it'd have to be quick, like tomorrow)...i might still be up for taking the place...here's the deal:

it's on great western road, two lights from holburn street. 2 bedroom plus a studio, rock garden, and shared driveway, fully furnished..total: 575.

i'd pay 300 and for broadband connection and take a room and the studio for my 'studio'...which leaves 275 for someone else. the rooms are good size, the living room is big, the kitchen is tiny but nice and has a freezer...honestly, it's a really great flat compared to the other rat holes i looked at for 525 and 550, they just can't lease it as a 3 bedroom 'cause the studio is too small.

we'd have to put down deposit this week (me 300 your 275) and move in is may 1st.

non-smokers only, male or femail is ok, and i have a very nice, clean, non-smelly fat dog.

send me an email if interested. i've sent this out to all my friends so i'm waiting to hear from them as well.

thanx bill

prof_lofi@yahoo.com

ps...i'm a phd student, artist/musician from texas...don't smoke or drink...don't care if you drink but no smoke in the house...easy to get along with blah blah blah...confine my messes to my room, etc etc (in otherwords i'm not insane but i'm not boring ;))

pss...if anyone hears of any good one bedroom deals for under 375 available soon, i'd be interested.

Sounds interesting

Link to property web page' date=' if there is one.[/quote']

man, sorry birdman, i paniced and got my lease back for footdee...but i could move in june...so if it's still available then we could take it...

i don't know if there's any pix but if you go here and look for the great western road property it might...: http://www.homeguard.co.uk/pages/frmprop2.html

sorry about that, i'm gutted that i can't take the flat now!

bill