aberdeen-music

I don't like the way the threads are laid out now

framheim

• 4 weeks later...

What new layout? Nothing has recently changed with regards to the layout of threads. It is Linear by default and always has been, so if it is set to something else then it has been changed for your profile only - either intentionally by yourself or by accident.

It can also be changed from the Display Modes drop-down menu on any thread display page as well as the control panel.

What new layout? Nothing has recently changed with regards to the layout of threads. It is Linear by default and always has been' date=' so if it is set to something else then it has been changed for your profile only - either intentionally by yourself or by accident.

It can also be changed from the Display Modes drop-down menu on any thread display page as well as the control panel.[/quote']

Mine changed too after the last upgrade. I managed to change it back, but at first thought it was some horrible layout change. Could be that many other people are affected. May even be why the forums have gotten quieter of late.

Mine changed too after the last upgrade. I managed to change it back' date=' but at first thought it was some horrible layout change. Could be that many other people are affected. May even be why the forums have gotten quieter of late.[/quote']

Weird. I've double checked the settings and Linear display is set as the default so I can't see why any upgrade would have changed people's settings in this regard.

Anyway, I don't think I'm alone in hating the Threaded display mode so I have now disabled it for everyone, completely. This should hopefully remove any confusion.