aberdeen-music

The Official England World Cup Song is to be sung by.........

french_disko

The FA chose embrace out of 100 songs from differents artists and said they liked their song the best.

That's odd, because on Radio One this morning they reported that the F.A. approached Embrace some weeks ago, and that they haven't even finished writing the song yet, let alone entered it into a competition with 99 other artists. Where did you hear that?

football

in the uk football is at its highestsalary/lowestskill ratio ever' date='

will however enjoy watching juve tonight against londons

third best team.

rugby

i agree & thats fine unless you support the english rugby union team...........[/quote']

hahaha, never miss an opportunity, do you Mike?

football

London's third best team beat Juve 2-0 and have got further than any British side in the competition

rugby

Brian Ashton said this week "I've got unfinished business with the England side". He was backs coach when England spanked everyone in 2001, winning the six nations back to back. 230 points scored (still a record, and France didn't even get close this year with 148), 29 tries put past the opposition, record wins against Italy 80-23, Wales 50-10 and we thumped Scotland 43-3 and France 48-19. Not my words, but the words of Scrum Monthly.

Add other coaches like John Wells, Shaun Edwards who will succeed Lyndon and Larder and soon order WILL be restored.

That's odd' date=' because on Radio One this morning they reported that the F.A. approached Embrace some weeks ago, and that they haven't even finished writing the song yet, let alone entered it into a competition with 99 other artists. Where did you hear that?[/quote']

i think i read it on MTV news i think cant remember, they have done a demo of it, now i read that in the paper, so it MUST be true. :D

wonder whose gonna do the unofficial theme??? surely time for the return of fat les?

Chico.

embrace are awfully dull these days' date=' first couple of albums were crackers then they got pally with coldplay....[/quote']

they've always been completely useless. Really weak songs, disguised by 'epic, sweeping strings'. I will not be swayed on this.

Guest DustyDeviada
wonder whose gonna do the unofficial theme??? surely time for the return of fat les?

I'm Scottish and hate these songs with a passion (Even the New Order one), but I really like Vindaloo, it's definitely a catchy tune and very silly, which is good.