aberdeen-music

sell me your hxc/punk/post-rock vinyl

xabandonyoux

just what it says at the top.:up:

im sure there are some people in the aberdeen area or so who collect records. im sure you dont want them all. im sure you want to sell/give them to me. i dont trade per se, unless i have a double of something.

so if you have some records you dont want then post them here.

thank you kindly.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Too many to list, seriously. Fucking loads of stuff gathering dust in the boxroom. Do you do home visits? PM me and we'll see if I have anything you're after.

yeah i think im going to take a box of records that i am not looking to keep to a gig near you

btw lee' date=' get the belle epoque record "a la derive"

its fucking amazing[/quote']

will getting this require internet lookage or a trip to one up?

apparently rebecca saw you in moshulu or something? shes dangerous when shes on the fire water. just so you know:up: shes going to be at knives i think, cant go myself tho. take a box then and she'll have a wee looky. cheers

Too many to list' date=' seriously. Fucking loads of stuff gathering dust in the boxroom. Do you do home visits? PM me and we'll see if I have anything you're after.[/quote']

what have you got in the way of more modern hardcore/punk. im guessing youre in spike piledriver. so is alot of your stuff crusty/thrashy?????? tho i dont mind a bit of voorhees now and again.

Discharge early 7"' date=' Ive got quite a few.

Buzzoven 7"

Pitch Shifter 7"

Anti-Pasti 7"

GBH 7"

Nausea 7"

Sick of it all, Quicksand, you would have to see them and they are coloured vynals

Loads more[/quote']

I WILL TAKE THE BUZZOVEN , DISCHARGE AND NAUSEA 7'S OFF YOU !!!!!

i dont really know what the general consensus is on buying records these days, i dont really know alot of people who collect records. a hell of alot of record labels are managing to put out pretty much just vinyl and survive. so somebody must buy it.

i would rather people stopped buying records or threw them out so that i could hoard them. like a person who cant throw their rubbish away like on life of grime. except it would be records. not rubbish.

why dotn we organise a thing where we all take boxes of the records we wisdh to get rid of or trade to some pub somewhere....

interesting. i have exactly one lp to trade. and its spoken for. everything else will be staying for the time being. tho this would be an interesting idea.

what do people think???

take your stuff to knives tho. rebecca might spy a bargain. dont take any of your pumpkins stuff tho, elst therll be trubble!!

plus i hear that there is some romance in the air for you, eh?? :popcorn:

interesting. i have exactly one lp to trade. and its spoken for. everything else will be staying for the time being. tho this would be an interesting idea.

what do people think???

take your stuff to knives tho. rebecca might spy a bargain. dont take any of your pumpkins stuff tho' date=' elst therll be trubble!!

plus i hear that there is some romance in the air for you, eh?? :popcorn:[/quote']

i think it would be pretty cool, liek a record fair for hxc, punk, thrash netc

we could actually do it at my house, get pished and listen to said records

beats shit pubs anytime

I took you as an example just because you were there.

I have only been buying records since january so aint had much time to get a decent collection going yet.

Jake I believe also has a rather large amount.

Boxes of the stuff all in alphabetical order, his flat is record shop for gorillas.