aberdeen-music

Grotty Flatmates

Guest Bob Double Jack

Guest Bob Double Jack

following on from the inspriational "evil flatmates" threads, lets all spill the beans on our ex grotty flatmates, and what is the grottiest thing you've ever seen from a fellow flat co-habitee.

my old flat mate used to use an old pepsi bottle as a spitoon for his phlegm, and he kept it in the living room. and he also had a wank "pair of tracky bottoms" (much like the wank sock but on a grander scale).o_O

honestly.

i am still scarred from this experience.

One of my flatmates has a bedroom covered in mouldy towels and he has no sheets as such, just a few beach towels and a dressing gown. He eats nothing but pesto, which he burns, and over-cooked cabbage. After a shower he comes into the sitting room witha dressing gown on, dripping wet, and for the next half hour rubs himself dry with his dressing gown.

hmm. well. one of my old flatmates always used to steal my ridiculously expensive shampoo/conditioner (and whilst i used it lovingly and sparingly, the bitch would wash her way through 1/3 of the bottle in one go)... anyway, one day i replaced the nice stuff with cheap stuff and pissed in the bottle.... so technically, she's a filthy beast who washes her hair with urine.....

does that make me bad?

hmm. well. one of my old flatmates always used to steal my ridiculously expensive shampoo/conditioner (and whilst i used it lovingly and sparingly' date=' the bitch would wash her way through 1/3 of the bottle in one go)... anyway, one day i replaced the nice stuff with cheap stuff and pissed in the bottle.... so technically, she's a filthy beast who washes her hair with urine.....

does that make me bad?[/quote']

You are a god!!! Thats the funniest thing I've probably read on this boards. Well done!:up:

Well, I didn't live with the person in question at the time (in fact, 1 months squatting on his floor, I never have), but there's someone on this board who once lived in a flat with a pickled goldfish in a jam jar. Not in formaldehyde, you have to understand, but in vinegar. It exploded (the goldfish, not the jar). That was truly grotty.