aberdeen-music

Twinzero in Aberdeen?!

Guest Vis

Never got to see ET9, and The Blueprint cancelled last time I had a ticket for them in Aberdeen and are about to split after the new record release. :(

But I'll sure as hell settle for Twinzero, wow! Karl Middleton = God!

On their MySpace page so fingers crossed.

HIFH are playing moshulu the same night which sucks a bit, they've got a good live show I wouldn't mind seeing again. But Twinzero are the shit so Tunnels it is!

webflyer.jpg

As you can see...the gig (and indeed the tour) does exist and also has Glasgow's END OF EVERYTHING as the main tour support as well as the added bonus of My Mind's Weapon as previously stated!

Some of you might have seen END OF EVERYTHING on the 19th at The Tunnels on a bill with Radio Lucifer/Samurai Fury/Isylore/Iomega?

If not...check them out at:

http://www.myspace.com/endofeverything

OR

http://www.endofeverything.co.uk

Can't even be arsed with that?

Go straight to a video at:

End Of Everything - Prototype Video

This tour is going to blow you away if you take the time to check it out!

A poster means nothing if the venue haven't confirmed, which, according to their April listings sent to me, and maybe The Fly, last week, they hadn't.

I'll put it down as a very probable though.

Who's promoting? RFR? I ran all the Tunnels gigs past Jamesy as well, no mention of this one.

Hen, where are you when I need you.

Wouldn't be the first time there's been a double booking, which is why I'm trying to find out. Added it to the gig listings anyway.

While I'm here, does anyone know where Jamesy hides his listings nowadays, neither RFR or gigsinaberdeen myspace pages, or Moshulu.net have HIFH listed.