aberdeen-music

Free Money / Booze / Meal.

Has someone you know acquired a jacket this weekend? My new Quiksilver winter jacket was (I assume) knowingly stolen from the DJ booth in Exodus on Saturday. Im pissed off because I had to walk home in sub-zero temperatures, and snow, in just a T-Shirt.

Its a cream / beige jacket, plain design with scribbles beside the pockets. Drawstring around the bottom, mobile phone pocket on the left breast, zip pocket & Quiksilver logo on the right; 2 normal waist pockets. Not many were sold and there is NO HOOD on it, because I took it off. Its got a high collar and black tags on the zips. The inside has Black lining and in the pockets was a small silver MP3 player with a cracked display and a pair of grey Thinsulate gloves.

If someone does have it (or any of the items), could you please hand it in anonymously to Triple Kirks and Ill pick it up there, or if someone knows who has it, please let him/her or me know so I can get it back. Anyone who helps me find it, or the person with it will receive a new 20 Note, or a crate of alcohol / meal / anything else a student can afford, on the house.

Im hoping that because Exodus is quite cliquey someone will know something about this.

40100605.jpg

That sucks big time. I remember a few years back, when Liquid opened and i went on a works' do at the opening night, My mate had just bought a jacket that day which cost him just short of £200 as a few nights before he had his jacket nicked when he was out. So anyway, he decides he's gonna keep his new jacket on because he didn't want to lose it. But one of the bouncers told him to take it off and he said no, and explained to the bouncer that he only just bought it because his last one was stolen in a club. He was then ejected from Liquid and so was I for defending him.