aberdeen-music

Moshulu Female toilets

SlayerEmma

Sorry, but the female toilet facilities on Saturday night were absolutely appaling.

There was no toilet roll, and only 2 lights were working.

After complaining to the doorstaff the bog roll situation did improve, but what about the lights?

Surely a health and safety issue? Or at the very least a cause for concern for the comfort of the female patrons?

Or have I completely missed the point and it's some sort of "atmospheric" lighting to discourage loitering?

Originally posted by paranoid

Watch you don't slip, a fall from a horse that high could kill you.........

:angel:

i think she has a point, i think paying customers have the right to at least a clean bog :p

heck the guys ones arent much better, it's a pain in the arse when i get hair gel filled sweat in my eyes and it stings like fuck and THERE IS NO TOILET ROLL!

Sincere apologies for the situation over the weekend. Lighting is due to a wiring fault, the sparky should be in within the hour to fix the problem.

Lack of bog roll due to a non-delivery on Friday, but we bought some from the shop, so I don't know why you couldn't find any.

The was bog roll in the gents all of the weekend.