aberdeen-music

The Road to Guantanamo

Guest Neubeatz

Much as I hate telly, I found that film compulsive viewing. I almost cried for "Monir" :(

*onlynik*, I like this bit,

Successful candidate must be able to obtain a secret clearance.
heh...!

Yeah, let's go to Afghanistan to learn Arabic...

come on you twats, no-one even speaks arabic in Afghanistan. Who were they trying to kid?

Secondly, one went to learn computer skills in Pakistan. Don't they teach that here in the UK?

And while in Pakistan going to a wedding, why not board a bus via a radical mosque to the Taliban town of Kunduz!

Not Guilty ... my arse!

Guest Neubeatz
Yeah' date=' let's go to Afghanistan to learn Arabic...

come on you twats, no-one even speaks arabic in Afghanistan. Who were they trying to kid?

Secondly, one went to learn computer skills in Pakistan. Don't they teach that here in the UK?

And while in Pakistan going to a wedding, why not board a bus via a radical mosque to the Taliban town of Kunduz!

Not Guilty ... my arse![/quote']

What are you trying to say?

Although there are elements of there story which you can only take their word for I really don't think they were guilty.

The way in which the Americans kept trying to place them at events in Afghanistan the previous year when they had 100% solid alibi's that they were in the UK was a but mad. If the recreation of some of those scenes is anywhere near accurate then it's easy to see how they haven't got Bin Laden's location from anyone with such intelligent questioning ability.

Yeah' date=' let's go to Afghanistan to learn Arabic...

Not Guilty ... my arse![/quote']

I'm not sure what to believe but there are people who think the same thing as you...

...that these guys have links to terrorist activity (due to the unusual reasons for entering Afganistan during a dangerous period).