aberdeen-music

Prison Break *contains spoilers*

beeker

Guest DustyDeviada
i've seen it up until last night on five where they stormed the prison' date=' killed the guard andsaved the doctor wifie.

no idea which episode it is but it rocks!.[/quote']

Cheers for that Beeker, I won't need to bother watching the repeat tonight now. :up:

In future please let us know if there will be spoliers, a la the Lost Season 2 thread.

Guest DustyDeviada
can any mods change the title to include may contain spoilers - or let me know how to do it i'll gladly oblige. apologies.

now means you can watch the barca match in the bar!! :)

I'll be flicking between Barca/Chelsea and the Hun game, but Prison Break isn't on til 11 anyway. :up:

I've still got last week's episode to watch in any case.

• 2 weeks later...

i got a hold of episode 14 2 days ago even tho its not being aired in america untill the 22nd all i can say is after months of waiting what a shitty shitty episode tbh...

Just further fuels the rumours of it ending stupid in season one so they can continue with a 2nd series then a 3rd series....I mean dont get me wrong i am gripped by prison break but why not quit while they are ahead..How is it possible that 3 weeks on death row can be strung out over 16 episodes a season with 3 seasons :( ....

I was going to start a thread about this the other day because I was amazed nobody had mentioned it. I think Prison Break is so awesome, although I was a bit dubious about how the guy's tattoos were the blueprints but it's amazing all the bits they point out in every episode. Especially using the devil head picture to knock down the wall. I love it, can't wait to see where it's heading.

• 2 weeks later...

I was kinda pissed off with 16 since i was so eager to see what was going to happen with him on death row etc. But no...they just go into their past ;)

But yeah, it totally did remind me of lost. They might start going into that a lot more just to keep it running longer. Doesn't really matter..all top class tv :D

Love the leaks of the screeners though.