aberdeen-music

Timson Predicts

Alan Cynic

the snow will eventually fade away around the weekend, i doubt schools will be back this week.

mkII do not fear young one, none of your flights will crash, unless you want them too.

thanks for making this thread again alan. i wonder how long it will take before some twat starts saying "this is taking up to much space" etc, and complaining about this thread.

god bless alan cynic.

the snow will eventually fade away around the weekend' date=' i doubt schools will be back this week.

mkII do not fear young one, none of your flights will crash, unless you want them too.

thanks for making this thread again alan. i wonder how long it will take before some twat starts saying "this is taking up to much space" etc, and complaining about this thread.

god bless alan cynic.[/quote']

Thanks for the prediction, of course, i'd rather they didn't crash, but if one is meant to, I hope it's on the way back.

What about my follow up flights from Houston to Austin? Will they be in full working order....i have never taken an internal USA flight before and would like to know about how reliable a service they have.

Just dont crack any bomb jokes!!!

Guest tv tanned
Bring me back Mountain Dew... also... never wear more than a tshirt out at night or you will sweat like a creep.

I think trousers might be an idea, or you will be arrested...

i am sorry' date=' i got it wrong about the scotland score but im sure the dons will give celtic a real humping on saturday.[/quote']

Oh dear, maybe you've got our flight predictions wrong as well! X-( 8o

Alan/Philip: I fear the worst after these awful predictions....

Lester: Yes' date=' immigration is a bastard in the US....and the form is more confusing than a thai ladyboy.....[/quote']

See you in Dr Drakes(heaven edition) then. :cheers:

You should try Philippines immigration... funny!

Is it really slack? Or is it scary as hell?

For me, it was very easy going in, but strict leaving!

Numerous checks on the way out, and at each point the security people tried to scam money off me.

each point the security people tried to scam money off me.

Me in nigeria:

Passport control: can i see your passport

Me: Here

PC: Oh no, it is empty *wink*

Me: Eh?

PC: Empty, you know?

Me: Oh.......still dont get ya?

PC: Go on through....

Wasnt giving him my damn money! Although when a 'police officer' stopped us in the car and our passports were 'empty' i gave him some money for fear of losing my head.