aberdeen-music

why this forum is shit

Guest stuartmaxwell

Guest stuartmaxwell

most of you will be sitting on here instead of being at this gig!

colour of fire-have been on the road with idlewild, placebo, icarus line etc etc, i reckon it sounds like atdi, cave-in and muse going kamikaze, very enjoyable and xfm and radio1 seem to think so too, and ross was saying they are the shit live!!!

midasuno-fucking rock music=no less!, play every show like its their last, have supported the wildhearts, a perfect cirlce, the darkness etc

orwell

you know the score hopefully, it seems to be a like or hate thing, new songs coming (maybe)

turning 13

again you know how much you love these guys, so daaaaammmnnn caaaaattttccchhhhy la la la

this one deserves an attendence from you all as it is sure to be an ace night indeed, you get two of britains top new bands playing drakes, and two great local acts too, come along, you will not be dissapointed-trust me!!

next thursday 13th, dr drakes, 4 on door, doors open at 8pm

i believe the gloria flaw will be djing too!

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

come to this gig you fuckers

did anyone like midasuno last time round??i believe they played kef with my minds weapon but am not sure

no...

and

no....

ur bully boy tactics wont get me away from my uni work and browsing these forums in moments of sheer boredom maxwell

nice try though

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by ForbiddenFruitcake:

isn't this gig on the 18th?

by looking at your listening to section i can tell that this gig is right up your street

:cheers:

nice listenig tio section an all

edit-apart from faf and taking back sunday:dunce: