aberdeen-music

If you thought all Video Game Movies were shit....

Guest Logan

i saw it, only have one real comment to make...

6.40!!! FUCKING RIP OFF

although the three guys i went to see it with loved it. they played all 4 games and i only ever saw the games.(maybe thats some sort of indicator if you'll like it or not)

i dont like wondering around a photograph looking for keys to open the next door and find the next "twist" that everyone already knows.

though i will say, barbed wire up there? thats not right.

I thought it was done in two parts. The first houir or so was pretty immense, even though there was some gore it relied on old-fashioned TERROR to keep the audience on their toes, you could definately feel your heart pounding. Then they threw in all the religious and cult stuff wich totally sucked the balls and the only saving grace was the number of fucked up and unnecessary maulings throughout the rest of the film.

I also think they could have done with explaining the ending to all the confused mother-fuckers who hadn't played the game because there were a few bamboozled faces after the screening.

I've not played all the games but I couldn't tell if the barbed wire bit (not unlike the tree scene in Evil Dead) was an actual homage or from a game.

5/10