aberdeen-music

My Mobile Phone's Big Adventure.

Lemonade

My mobby disappeared out of my pocket at the Hogmanay street party last night about 10.30. I've just located it, 18 hours later, it's found it's way to behind the reception desk of the Patio Hotel (where I was nowhere near at any point). I can only imagine the amazing sights it's seen as it found it's own legs and had a little wander around the city before snuggling up to sleep in the bar of the Patio. Somebody should make a movie of it. (Probably Disney)

thats fairly impressive you found it at all...

a friend dropped a phone in a lecture, realised as he was walking to the next one, went straight back and it had gone already...

it would be cool if you had a camera phone, and have a nice picture diary of its whereabouts :)

David

The receptionist at the Patio replied to the last text I received (from my flatmate) saying tell the owner of this phone that it's at the patio hotel. I phoned it and the receptionist answered and said he'd keep it behind the desk for me. If you're reading mr Patio receptionist, thanks again.