aberdeen-music

Help : Ebay issues

JaseyBoi

Normally i would advocate this course of action - but I don't think there's been any rip off in thhis case.

The original poster obviously just didn't know enough about PSPs to ask whether it was a British one or not' date=' but luckily for them the Japanese one is almost identical, no harm done.[/quote']

I ken what you're saying, but she's manipulated the truth. You really would expect a PAL system from a UK seller. It's common courtsey to state if it's not a UK system wouldn't you say? Particularly from a fellow UK seller.

Definite grounds for a trip down with the boys I think!

japan is 110V 50 or 60HZ - we are 220V 50Hz ???? so no i cant cut the plug off at all

A japanese system will follow NTSC standard' date=' but will not play american disks. A UK system would be PAL, so european disks wouldn't work either <--taken from some website and we all know the net never lies[/quote']

Yes but isnt it a transformer/resistor we are talking about here?

It more than likely works over a wide voltage range and will handle 220/240v 50hz nae bother.

hmmm...i've got a sony laptop (don't know what i did to deserve that, but anyway) that has a switched mode ac/dc convertor, it can run off just about anything, certainly US and european mains....best guess would be to see if you can get any data off the OEM website...or even send them a mail... i'm sure they will prepared to fill u in appropriately....

bonnes chances....