aberdeen-music

Riddle help plz..

Benji

Sorry, Dino....I thought YOU were trying to guess them, and were attempting to win the ticket.

Guess I'm getting even more senile.

Damn that Frosty Jack and his prancing lipizzaners!!!!

I can't read music.....all tadpoles to me. I don't know what half the chords I'm playing are (I write down things like 'Eminor at the seventh fret with a twiddly bit on the E string').

Guest bluesxman

Are we sure the Rubik's cube answer is correct? From a website devoted to the thing -

"The Cube has 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 different possible configurations."

Is that constitute a trillion, seems to be more to me, but then i'm mathematically challenged at the best of times....?

Are we sure the Rubik's cube answer is correct? From a website devoted to the thing -

"The Cube has 43' date='252,003,274,489,856,000 different possible configurations."

Is that constitute a trillion, seems to be more to me, but then i'm mathematically challenged at the best of times....?[/quote']

OK, perhaps it's slightly more than exactly 43 trillion, but it's clearly the answer that was being looked for by whoever devised the riddle.

In the UK, a trillion has 18 zeros. It's potentially confusing because the yanks have a different system. http://www.jimloy.com/math/billion.htm

Guest bluesxman
OK' date=' perhaps it's slightly more than exactly 43 trillion, but it's clearly the answer that was being looked for by whoever devised the riddle.

In the UK, a trillion has 18 zeros. It's potentially confusing because the yanks have a different system. [url']http://www.jimloy.com/math/billion.htm

Ah OK, cheers, I think I was counting 1000 billion as a trillion...fecking obscure quiz question that one....