aberdeen-music

James Blunt...Is A Cunt

Christy

why bother posting a thread about someone you don't like? it's offending to those who do like them

I think he's fantastic personally.

Just want people to be more positive, not just this thread, but also picture comments. Everywhere I look on the gallery, everyone is offending everyone else..why? people offending me but they don't even know me. What is the point? It doesn't make me feel shit, but it'd be nice to get a positive comment once in a while. Same for everyone else who feels this is just.. a bit stupid because no one can say anything nice about you.. or anyone else.. why why why? If you go anywhere else like a site like this one or even myspace, everyone gets along.. Why can't that just happen here ?

Thought I could send my point out.. I know a lot of people who actually quit this because they were sick of being offended constantly.

It's not even cool :S

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why bother posting a thread about someone you don't like? it's offending to those who do like them

I think he's fantastic personally.

Just want people to be more positive' date=' not just this thread, but also picture comments. Everywhere I look on the gallery, everyone is offending everyone else..why? people offending me but they don't even know me. What is the point? It doesn't make me feel shit, but it'd be nice to get a positive comment once in a while. Same for everyone else who feels this is just.. a bit stupid because no one can say anything nice about you.. or anyone else.. why why why? If you go anywhere else like a site like this one or even myspace, everyone gets along.. Why can't that just happen here ?

Thought I could send my point out.. I know a lot of people who actually quit this because they were sick of being offended constantly.

It's not even cool :S[/quote']

Your love of James Blunt offends me. Your chirpiness offends me.

love from christy

why bother posting a thread about someone you don't like?

(a) because there's nothing better than bitching about someone eminently dislikable, especially when they're successful or in the gutter.

(b) because a lot of people, myself included, still get a juvenile sense of joy at gratutous use of the word 'cunt'.

So yes, James Blunt is a cunt. And that's a scientific cunting fact.

Guest tv tanned
I meant insulting people in general for no reason

Half of the people in the gallerys are beautiful and people still rip the piss.. sigh.. ocht well .

yes, and half the people are hideous...

anyway, i see no point in bursting blood vessels over something so utterly insignificant.

well it's the hideous ones who always get the praise.

I see a point. I wouldn't ever say anything nasty about someone. Especially if I don't know them. They could be one of the most sound people I know so there you have it.

It's not bloody "utterly insignificant"

It's something that needs to be sorted. It's bloody pathetic and if you can't see that, I really pitty you. Go on, live your life insulting people, see where it takes you.

Guest tv tanned
well it's the hideous ones who always get the praise.

I see a point. I wouldn't ever say anything nasty about someone. Especially if I don't know them. They could be one of the most sound people I know so there you have it.

It's not bloody "utterly insignificant"

It's something that needs to be sorted. It's bloody pathetic and if you can't see that' date=' I really pitty you. Go on, live your life insulting people, see where it takes you.[/quote']

I meant burst a blood vessel directing vitriol as something as insignificant as hating James Blunt, as Christy seems intent on doing at every opportunity (we kinda got the point in the title of the thread).

You really need to calm down or eat less sugar or something.

I meant burst a blood vessel directing vitriol as something as insignificant as hating James Blunt' date=' as Christy seems intent on doing at every opportunity (we kinda got the point in the title of the thread).

[/quote']

In my defence, I don't often rant in quite this way. There's just sumpin eminently cuntlyable about yon Blunt cunt that brings out the worst in me. I needed to get it off my chest.

A couple of dozen times

love from christy

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Just want people to be more positive' date=' not just this thread, but also picture comments. Everywhere I look on the gallery, everyone is offending everyone else..why? people offending me but they don't even know me. What is the point? It doesn't make me feel shit, but it'd be nice to get a positive comment once in a while.[/quote']

So that's the reason people have galleries. They want people to say how pretty they are. That is so shallow that it makes me want to vomit black blood. Insecurity overload!

On topic, Wattie from The Exploited was in the Army, and he is an absolute gumby cunt, so how does that affect the scoring?

Or they just want to show people what they look like as it helps with "oh I saw you I think it was you" and they look at another pic "yes that was def you"

there are endless reasons why people have them

Why is it everytime I post something, some pain in the ass stomps it with negativity.

There's no need to call anyone ugly, just grow the fuck up.

Or they just want to show people what they look like as it helps with "oh I saw you I think it was you" and they look at another pic "yes that was def you"

Why is it everytime I post something' date=' some pain in the ass stomps it with negativity.

There's no need to call anyone ugly, just grow the fuck up.[/quote']

welcome to aberdeen-music.com :gringo:

No' date=' mr Blunt is pretty awesome.

People find that hard to say because they choose his genre is shit..but to say such a thing, you MUST like him.. but you want people to think you don't..

does anyone on this forum EVER say anything POSITIVE or is it just me?

sigh.[/quote']

try Jeff Buckley. he's the bloke james blunt wishes he was

Guest DustyDeviada
there's no point in posting a comment on someones pic saying "you're ugly blah"

If that's true then surely it must also be the case that there's no point writing a song called "You're Beautiful".

Guest tv tanned

Why is it everytime I post something' date=' some pain in the ass stomps it with negativity.

There's no need to call anyone ugly, just grow the fuck up.[/quote']

actually all the galleries do is provide people with the opportunity to say "oh look it's *insert username*" a little too audibly in One Up. Followed by lots of "OMG you totally stalked me" nonsense on here.

actually all the galleries do is provide people with the opportunity to say "oh look it's *insert username*" a little too audibly in One Up. Followed by lots of "OMG you totally stalked me" nonsense on here.

My point was, someone may not know who the username person is.. bloody hell.. how many times do I have to explain .. sigh.

well taken

It's a nicer remark than saying "you're fucking ugly"

Negative things will make people hate you :) if you don't care, then you have no hope and all. You're just stuck up in that case, must be one of those people who thinks nothing's ever good enough for you and you HAVE to comment that person to say they're ugly because they're not good enough for you.

sigh.