aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
New Disorder

New Today We Fight! mp3s

so will you be rocking the old skool style black vinyl or sporting a trendy colour vinyl?

maybe brown. not many brown records these days. i walk the line-badlands is one mind, :rockon::rockon: awesome album, awesome accents. favourite record with an organ in it.

so will you be rocking the old skool style black vinyl or sporting a trendy colour vinyl?

maybe brown. not many brown records these days. i walk the line-badlands is one mind' date=' :rockon::rockon: awesome album, awesome accents. favourite record with an organ in it.[/quote']

Its a good album. I bought it on CD like a loser. But it did only cost me a pound. I prefer Wasted and Manifesto Jukebox when it comes to Finland punk tho!

spooky!!!

i have wasted - heroes amongst thieves LP which i got for a mighty 1 PENCE on ebay!!!!! :D along with the i walk the line lp and 3 others. BARGAIN!!! :D

also got manifesto jukebox - desire picture disk. vocals are really, really low in the mix tho. sounds like he is singing from the house next door or summat. :down:

aye production on Desire is really muddy. Strength of the songs still shine through me thinks.

Anyways, back to the topic, new Today We Fight is awesome. Listen to the songs then buy the 7" which will be mega.

Its a good album. I bought it on CD like a loser. But it did only cost me a pound. I prefer Wasted and Manifesto Jukebox when it comes to Finland punk tho!

when are you going to book some all female finnish pop punk for me to see? :(

you know whats glaringly obvious?

if this was about mmw it would've been moved to feedback forum STRAIGHT AWAY...

yeah but no ones asking for feedback.