aberdeen-music

Coca-Cola

Lemonade

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest treader.

it contains monosodium glutemate, which is a chemical that makes you think you want more. coke use it, jimmy chungs put it in their food, and codonas do it with their buffet food.

any use?

Guest bluesxman
don't mechanics use coke for cleaning engines and stuff? i'm sure it's not just coke that has that effect but many fizzy drinks.

cannae beat cherry coke though' date=' my hangover drink of choice. mmm.[/quote']

You're probably right but I just try not to imagine my ice cold Irn Bru doing that to me along with easing my hangovers....soft drink of the gods....

Guest pop-notmyface
i hate this thread. everytime i see it i want a glass of coke :(

don't worry, we're trying to do the opposite ;)

i think we need a picture of a small furry cute animal disolved in coca cola...

Hmm, i read somewhere that the US highway patrol carry barrels of cola in the back of their cars and use it to remove blood stains from the road after accidents. Although that may be bullshit.

I don't really drink coke that much, my boyfriend is addicted to it, it worries me. But then I'm getting into the IrnBru groove these days. :help:

Ooo, the newsagents on crown street, kinda opposite windmill brae have glass bottles of coke! Yay! Somehow it makes it taste so much better...

Guest pop-notmyface
Hmm' date=' i read somewhere that the US highway patrol carry barrels of cola in the back of their cars and use it to remove blood stains from the road after accidents. Although that may be bullshit.

I don't really drink coke that much, my boyfriend is addicted to it, it worries me. But then I'm getting into the IrnBru groove these days. :help:

Ooo, the newsagents on crown street, kinda opposite windmill brae have glass bottles of coke! Yay! Somehow it makes it taste so much better...[/quote']

i heard that too..... things we hear, eh?