aberdeen-music

Mastodon/High On Fire/Withered

Fast Caz

WITHERED To Support MASTODON And HIGH ON FIRE On U.K. Tour - Oct. 11, 2005

Atlanta-based old-school death/doom metallers WITHERED will support MASTODON and HIGH ON FIRE on their upcoming U.K. dates in December. The details are as follows:

Dec. 01 - Peterborough, UK @ The Cresset

Dec. 02 - Glasgow, UK @ Garage

Dec. 04 - Swindon, UK @ Furnace

Dec. 05 - London, UK @ Scala

Dec. 06 - Nottingham, UK @ Rock City

Dec. 07 - Cardiff, UK @ Barfly

Formed in the early summer of 2003 and consisting of founding and current members of the grindcore/crust punk band SOCIAL INFESTATION as well as ex-members of LEECHMILK, WITHERED have shared the stage with the likes of MASTODON, EXHUMED, LICKGOLDENSKY, WEEDEATER, HEROD and MISERY INDEX, to name a few.

YIPPIE !!!!!!!!

i just found it surfing the net didn't see anything about bloodsimple.

far too much support bands anyway they should just have mastodon and high on fire

How many times have i told you to keep an eye on the gig section of my website :moody:

Well i'll catch you next Sunday to tell you off GOOD AND PROPER!!!!! :cheers:

aye got a car full. a week sunday? Oh the filthy gig. aye i shall be there. be going down for co-exist on the saturday too. i think it's the saturday in dundee. i had better check.

No Co-Exist is the friday, im missing that one due to going to Akercocke in Edinburgh the same night.

:down: for missing Co-Exist but :rockon::rockon: for Akercocke, the new albums amazing.